Monday, March 8, 2010

Birthday Photos!

My good friend Tina just sent me pictures she took from Cooper's birthday, and they are great, so I have to share. Tina is the world's best photographer! I love her work. And it just so happens that she has a little one a few months younger than Cooper and also loves to climb. You'll be hearing/seeing lots more of Tina, Aaron and Ayla in the near future because we will be working all year on something really fun/a surprise with them. More to come...! For now, enjoy the pictures!










2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mandy! You are too sweet. It is a pleasure to photograph Cooper, LOTS more photos to come :) Benefits of being friend w me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Cooper has gotten so BIG since we last saw him - what, 9 months ago?? Happy Birthday to the big guy!

    ReplyDelete