Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall


Fall has officially come and we have been out enjoying the sunny weather. We have been out to Evans Orchard 4 times now I think, where this picture was taken, and finally picked up some pumpkins for Halloween. Can't wait to carve them this weekend and do some trick or treating with Cooper.

Once again, I have failed to post in forever. We decided not to do the restaurant red river rockhouse over the weekend. Tough decision to make, but our friends Tina and Aaron will continue with the place.

We also found out my dad has lung cancer. That was a horrible/stressful thing to find out and had us all so worried. The good news is, the cancer has not spread outside his lung! And he is in Stage 1. Very good news. The best we could have asked for once finding out he has lung cancer. Surgery to be scheduled.

Other news, my sister Missy and her husband Jacob and their son Cole moved back to Lexington from Boston! We are so excited. They are busy settling in, but we were able to get out climbing together this past Saturday.

Sunday, Frank and I managed to go climbing alone with Cooper at a secret crag in the gorge. It was so nice. I didn't think it would work without help, but Cooper was great. He hit a stump with a stick, brushed the cliff for us, climbed on small boulders, sat on Maya, picked up pine cones and was generally entertained the 3-4 hours we were out. I am unfortunately out of shape, and have no energy to get in shape.. Sigh. Wish I had a longer lunch break at work and could work out more.

Hopefully I can post some old pictures from Sept when we were in Michigan with my whole family for a reunion, and some Halloween pics this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment